Thursday, October 1, 2020

Jaded Blossom: Halloween Release Sneak Peek Day 4

 Happy October everyone! Today, we are on Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom Halloween Release! And to top it off, it's my Momma's Birthday today!! Happy Birthday Mom! She's an amazing mom with the most awesome green thumb. You should see her yard...it should be in the Better Homes and Garden Magazine.

The Gotta Have It Now Package will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop! 


Halloween 2020 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

Today we are revealing 1 new Stamp Set!

Clear Jar: Halloween Add Ons $15.99
 
This add-on coordinates with the Clear Jar Stamp!

RIP - Freebie Alert
RIP is FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday through Sunday!
 
For Sneak Peek Day 4, I created 3 projects using the eyeballs stamp in the set. I found some gumballs and chocolates with the eyeball theme. The 1x6 inch Clear Tubes can be found in the Jaded Blossom Store. I LOVE these!
 
 
To create the tags, I used the Treat Tag Die. I cut one panel from white cardstock and then used the Pumpkin Faces Stencil to create the green and blue faces. I then rubbed purple Distress Oxide Ink over the top of the faces and spritzed the tag with water. Then I stamped the eyeballs in the liquid on white cardstock twice, colored in the eyeballs, and fussy cut out certain ones to lay along the bottom of the tag. 
 
 
The chocolate eyeballs in one of the test tubes already had eyeballs painted on the wrappers. However, the white gumballs didn't have anything on them. So I stamped the lone eyeball stamp several times on sticker paper, fussy cut them out, and stuck them to the outside of the tube. I just wanted to show you that you can use plain gumballs (even different colors) in case you can't find eyeball chocolates! The left over gumballs in their wrappers went inside the red lid mason jar.
 
 
I'm having so much fun using all of these products from Jaded Blossom's Halloween Release! I'll be back tomorrow with my Blog Hop project!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: