Monday, October 19, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: HOLIDAY ANYA 8


Happy Tuesday everyone! We are on Day 3 of Stamp Features for the
OCTOBER Release at The Greeting Farm. This month was another fabulous release with 3 new stamp sets, and several FALL Digi Sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release!

Today, I am featuring this fabulous girl named HOLIDAY ANYA 8. She's beautiful! When I saw her I knew I wanted to create a sparkly, blue wintry card so I colored her in blue and white and added lots of Star Dust Stickles. 

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E47
Blue: BG10, BG72, BG75
White: C0, C1, C3, C5
Star Dust Stickles

This card came together quickly using patterned paper from my stash. The top scallop border was created using a MFT Die.
 
 
The final step was to adhere Holiday Anya and the mini trees to the card using foam tape.
 

Be su
re to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please come join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: