It's The 15th of the month, and we are finally back with a brand new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs OCTOBER 15th - NOVEMBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “OCT IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Today, I went with a bright yellow and pink color scheme using some Lisa Frank inspired digital papers from Etsy. I'm not usually a yellow person, but I figured we could all use a little sunshine in our lives right now! This adorable girl is from a digital set at Polka Dot Orchard called MAKE TODAY HAPPY. She definitely makes we want to get up and dance! I printed her on Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Yellow: Y11, Y21, YR21, YR23, YR27
Pink: RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
White: C0, C1, C2
Star Dust Stickles
To finish off the card, I added gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses. They really add a dramatic statement to any project! I used the new Candy Sweet Moon Roses, along with yellow cherry blossoms, S10 small flowers, S10 tiny flowers, and tiny leaves.
Remember, you have until NOVEMBER 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!