It's The 15th of the month so you know
what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! The rules are still
the same, and we have 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not
motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your
creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs NOVEMBER 15th - DECEMBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “NOV IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the
InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a
comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
I'm working on Christmas cards right now so I headed over to Make it Crafty and scoped out the Christmas section. I decided to merge 3 different images together to create this wintry scene featuring Rudolf Reindeer, Rocky, and Scruffy! That's the awesome thing with digital stamps. You can make a scene without masking! Don't forget to check out the amazing Coloring Tutorials at Make it Crafty. They will really improve your coloring skills. Zoe
explains things so easily that you will be a pro in no time!
Reindeer: E31, E33, E35, E37, C3, C5, C7, C9
Reindeer Antlers: E42, E47, E49
Elves Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Black Hair: C2, C6, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
White: C2, C3
White Gel Pen
The flowers I used were from a Christmas Variety pack from I Am Roses. Aren't they beautiful?!! For the gold leaves, I cut apart some gold poinsettia petals.
Don't forget, you have until DECEMBER 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use at least 2 products from I Am Roses before linking your project!