Sunday, November 18, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: POTTED PLANTS

Happy Monday everyone! The Greeting Farm introduced 3 NEW Stamp Sets in the Store on November 15th, and they are awesome once again! Today, I'm featuring this adorable succulent set called POTTED PLANTS with its coordinating DIE SET.
 
 

I found some cute cacti paper in a pad from The Paper Studio called Oh Elle Elle. I then decided I wanted to stamp the sentiment in a long, straight line, and have some plants on a wood ledge. To stamp the sentiment in a straight line I covered parts with a post-it note and just inked up the words I wanted to stamp.
 
 
I raised the wood ledge and potted plants on foam dots for added dimension. I also added foam behind the entire stamped panel to raise it off the background cacti paper. 

 
You can see more inspiration on The Greeting Farm Blog from my fellow DT Sisters!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie

No comments: