It's The 15th of the month, and we are back with a brand new I Am Roses ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
My card today features this adorable Christmas Tree Gnome from Conie Fong. I absolutely LOVE her gnome digital stamps! They are just the sweetest images ever! I printed him on Xpress It Blending Card and colored him with Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N2, N4
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Gold: Y21, Y26, Y28
Black: C5, C8, C10, Black
Squirrel: E11, E07, E08, E19, R81, N2, N4
- Contest runs October 15th - November 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum and label it “OCT IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project on the IAR Blog using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment on the IAR blog post with a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th