Friday, November 26, 2021

Jaded Blossom 10th Birthday Celebration Day 2: NEW STAMPS + SALE!

 Happy Friday my friends! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! This week we are celebrating a very HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TO JADED BLOSSOM STAMPS with a brand new release and an awesome SALE! 

For my project today, I created another mini card to go with these cute Hershey Kisses. I used the Pennant Topper Die to cut the patterned paper at the top of the card and wrapped some twine around the paper. For the image of the presents, I fussy cut just part of the stamp from the Clear Jar: Birthday Add Ons, and only used 3 of the presents.


I raised the presents on foam tape for extra dimension. The "wish big" sentiment is part of the Birthday Candies Stamp Set. To finish off the mini card, I added some enamel dots.

 
Here are all the Hershey Kisses lined up! Aren't they cute?!!

 
**********************************************

Here is a link to the STORE for those of you eager to shop! 


TICKET RAFFLE

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

We have a bunch of fun new items available including our very own 6x6 PAPER PAD!! 

No comments: