Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Greeting Farm November Stamp Feature Day 3: MINI-REMIX WINTER

 Happy Thursday everyone! We are on Day 3 of Stamp Features for the NOVEMBER 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Today's set called MINI-REMIX WINTER comes with 2 girls and 2 boys ready to tackle the cooler weather. You can use them alone or together or even for a double date card. I paired this cute couple with the Jaded Blossom Snowglobe Die....and LOVE it! It's my new favorite die. I told you last month that I was going to "snow globe" everything so be prepared, haha! The smaller TGF stamps fit perfectly inside this snow globe die.

COPICS:
Boy Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Girl Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Boy Hair: C1, C3, C5, C8, Black
Girl Hair: E33, E25, E29
Brown: E42, E43, E44
Teal: BG11, BG72, BG75
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99

I stamped the little tree included in the set on green cardstock and fussy cut them out. Then I cut a thin strip of brown cardstock to make longer tree trunks so they would be taller evergreens behind my characters. The sentiment is also part of the Mini-Remix Winter set.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

cebelica said...

The design of this card is wonderful. The snow globe idea is so clever. xx

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the snow globe! Darling! Great coloring!