Monday, November 29, 2021

Conie Fong: CHRISTMAS GNOME STACK

 Happy Monday everyone! If you are a gnome lover like me, then you will definitely want all of the adorable digis Conie Fong has recently released. I am sooooooo in LOVE with all of her gnomes! Today's mini slimline card features this cute trio called CHRISTMAS GNOME STACK

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N4, N0
Yellow: Y11, Y15, Y23, YR21, YR23
Green: YG23, YG25, G24, G46, G28
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59, C5, C7

I kept this card clean and simple because I wanted the focus on the image. However, I did want a sentiment so I decided to write Merry Christmas in the star.
 
 
Remember, we always have two challenges going on every month in the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group....one coloring challenge and one card challenge. We hope you stop by and play along with us for a chance at FREE Digis.

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

This is CAS perfection. This card doesn't need any embellishments or anything else. It's perfect just the way it is.