Saturday, November 20, 2021

TLC Designs November 2021 Digital Release + New Illustrator!

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm so excited to show you all the NEW digital products releasing in the TLC Designs Shop today! And for the cherry on top, there is also a new illustrator joining the TLC Designs family...Krista Smith [Krista Smith Stamps]! As you all know she is one of my favorite artists so I'm am beyond thrilled that she is now creating digis for TLC Designs.


The November 2021 Release includes the following:

Classic Santa Paper Pad (digital or physcial cardstock)
Peppermint Paper Pad (digital or physical cardstock)
Furniture Staples Digital Stamps
Snow Buddies Digital Stamps
Frosty Fairies Digital Stamps
Gnomeone Like You Digital Stamps (Krista Smith)


 I combined several of the digital products to create this Christmas scene card. I used the characters from Gnomeone Like You and accessories from Furniture Staples along with paper from the Classic Santa Digital Paper Pack.
 

To create the scallop slimline home scene, I used the largest die from the Zinnia Slimline Die. I cut 3 slimline shapes....one from the green patterned paper in the Classic Santa Paper Pack, one from white cardstock, and one from tan cardstock. I cut the thin white strip from the white cardstock die-cut to create the baseboard. I hand drew the lines on the tan cardstock die-cut for the wood floor and colored with Copics. Then I fussy cut out the characters and furniture, colored them with Copics and adhered them to create the scene. The boy is raised on foam tape.


We hope you enjoy this new release! I also encourage you to come join in all the FUN on the TLC Designs Creative Sharing Facebook Group and share your fabulous projects with us! We would love to Ooooh and Aaaah over your creations!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: