Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Greeting Farm November Stamp Feature Day 2: SO SOUR ANYA

 Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the NOVEMBER 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Today's stamp set cracks me up and is perfect for all your sarcastic and snarky sentiments. I honestly couldn't find many in my stash (I have no idea why) so I totally need to rectify that and buy some to go with this awesome girl called SO SOUR ANYA

COPICS:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: C1, C3, C5, C8, Black
Yellow: Y11, Y15, YR21, YR23
Blue: BG11, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07

I got a little creative with my coloring and added some lemons to her skirt. For the funny sentiment I used my Dymo Embossing Label Maker. The lemon paper is from Bella Blvd Squeeze The Day 6x6 Paper Pad. The circle frame was cut out using a Diamond Press Die.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Each time I see this card it makes me smile. Love it!