Tuesday, November 30, 2021

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Emily with Penguin

 Happy Tuesday friends! Today's card is for I Am Roses, and features their gorgeous flowers with an adorable Conie Fong digi called EMILY WITH PENGUIN. Isn't she and her baby penguin just the sweetest things ever?!! And, what better way to enhance a card than to add beautiful IAR flowers. They really add an extra touch to any project.

IAR FLOWERS:
R77 L-12 Solid Red Sweet Moon Roses
S15 - 170 Baby Blue Small Spring Cottage Flowers
S10m - 15 Small Achillea Cottage - WHITE  
S10m-15&12/C Small Achillea Cottage Mixed Red -White
L(0T)- 2 Tiny Green Leaves

 
I used some digital patterned paper from Etsy called Cute Penguin Christmas.  I love using digital paper because I can print the patterns any size I want and I never run out of my favorite designs. The ribbon is from my stash. And for quick sentiments I grab my Dymo Embossing Label Maker!


I printed the image on Xpress It Blending Card and colored it with Copic markers.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E49
Black: C3, C5, C7, C8, C10
White on Penguin and Scarf: C0, C1, C3, C5
Fur on Hat and Boots: N0, N2
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Blue: B32, B34, B41, B45
Sky: BG000


Remember, you have until November 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: