Friday, December 24, 2021

Conie Fong: JINGLE PENGUIN

 Happy Friday and Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you are well and finding some peace and joy this week. It's been a tough year for so many of my friends and family. I wish I could hug each of you in person. Sending you all love today and every day! 

I'm still working on Christmas cards. I love to create Christmas cards throughout the year because they always bring me joy. I know I always talk about my love of gnomes, but I also love bears and penguins. This digital cutie from Conie Fong is called JINGLE PENGUIN. He just makes me smile!

COPICS:
Black: C3, C5, C7, C10, Black
White: C0, C1, C3, Colorless Blender
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, E15
Red: R35, R37, R39, R59
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Bell: Y11, Y15, YR21, YR23, E15

The great thing about digital images is that you can print them any size you want. You can also rotate them. I printed this guy at the bottom of my white paper and tilted him slightly so he's popping in from the side. I kept this card pretty simple and didn't pull out any dies. 
 
 
Remember, we always have two challenges going on every month in the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group....one coloring challenge and one card challenge. We hope you stop by and play along with us for a chance at FREE Digis.

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

What a darling card! Awesome penguin! Love your fab coloring!