Wednesday, December 15, 2021

TLC Designs Shop: SKETCH-EZ CHALLENGE #105

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm on the TLC Designs Shop Blog with my first blog post as an official Design Team Member. I've been guesting for a few months now, but this month is my official debut on the blog! I love Tammy and the products she carries so I'm excited to be able to work with them on a monthly basis!

My card today follows the monthly Sketch-EZ Challenge #105. I used the Snow Family Fun Tree Digital Stamps to create the scene. The frames were cut out using the Scalloped Rectangle Garden Dies. All of the paper is from the Snow Family 6x6 Digital Papers.


I created the snowman scene in MS Word, and printed it on Copic Xpress It Blending Card. The scene was colored with Copic Markers. Then I rubbed a little bit of blue distress oxide ink around the edges of the rectangle frame. To finished off the card, I added pink ribbon and glittery pink enamel dots.

Here are the Sketch-EZ Challenge Rules:

*Everyone can play, no purchase necessary to enter the challenge. However, to win you must use a TLCDesigns product.
*One random winner (using TLC Designs product of any kind) receives the digital stamp of their choice.
*One Grand prize winner received a digital stamp and a $10.00 discount code to the store!
*To win the grand prize, you must purchase the corresponding bundle from the TLC Designs shop.


We also have a Mix and Match Instagram Hop going on today! Be sure to head to the TLC Designs Instagram Page for details!


Have a great week!
Rosie

No comments: