Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: ALL OF US

Happy Tuesday everyone! The Greeting Farm introduced 3 NEW Stamp Sets in the Store on November 15th, and they are awesome once again! Today, I'm featuring this adorable collection of animal friends called ALL OF US! It also has a coordinating die set HERE.
 
 
 
I decided to make it look like the animals were popping out of boxes. I found a Fiskars stamp set with different animals and a hot air balloon. I used the animal bodies from that set so I could get the paws hanging over the box. The presents were made using Elizabeth Craft Designs Gifts Die. I just trimmed the bottom of the presents so they would fit in the squares.


The frame with the square cut-outs was made using the C.C. Designs Trio Collage Die. I just cut out two of them and glued them together.


 I hope my U.S. friends have a Happy Thanksgiving! You can see more inspiration on The Greeting Farm Blog from my fellow DT Sisters!
 
Have an awesome week! 
Rosie

No comments: