Wednesday, December 19, 2018

C.C. Designs: Rocker Boys

I LOVE the Rocker Boys from C.C. Designs! The Rocker Boys were released in clear as part of the DECEMBER RELEASE and are available for purchase now. Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today!
 
2018-12-06 December 2018 Release Product Sheet 
This handsome guy is one of my faves from this set because he's so versatile. Plus I love coloring his hair!
 
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E15
Hair: C2, C7, Black
Shirt: R24, R27, R29, R37, R89
Pants: C5, C6, C7, Black
Shoes: R27, R29, R39, C2, C3, C7
Plaid: R27, R39, C5, Black
 
When I want to make quick cards, I find paper that has a scene already printed on it. Then I add a character that coordinates with the scene. I found this awesome paper in the Simple Stories Very Merry 6x8 Paper Pad with an old-timey truck and knew this Rocker Boy would be a perfect fit. I trimmed the decorative paper to 5 1/4 x 7 1/2. The red cardstock was trimmed to 8 1/2 x 7 3/4, and folded in half.
 
 
If you're in a time crunch, just search your paper pads for some already printed scenes. I think adding a cute character to the scene just takes it up another notch! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites!

Have an awesome day!
Rosie

No comments: