Saturday, December 22, 2018

Make it Crafty: Fairy Bauble Coloring Class!

Happy Saturday everyone! It’s Rosie here today. I’m always talking about the amazing Coloring Tutorials on the Make it Crafty website and how beneficial they are to improving your coloring skills. I’ve taken the skin and hair ones previously and they are valuable resources! These classes are very affordable and provide so much step-by-step instruction that you will be coloring like a pro in no time. Zoe also started a new site called The Coloring Lab. There is a FREE class on the site now that is fantastic for beginners, but also a great refresher for those who are advanced. It’s definitely worth watching!

I finally tackled the FAIRY BAUBLE CLASS that I mentioned a few weeks ago, and it was a lot of fun! You can purchase the class now, and make this amazing card over the weekend to surprise someone special. I turned it into a card, but I think this would also look amazing framed! I didn’t list the colors below because they are part of the class, so be sure to sign up and color up this cutie this weekend!


I changed up her hair color from the class, and also used a teal blue combo for her wings and shirt. But that’s the great thing about coloring with any medium. If you don’t have the colors listed for the class, just use a different combo from the markers you have.


I love the different techniques taught in this class especially the bokeh background effect.


We can’t wait to see what you create! And please, come share in the Make it Crafty Facebook Group. We would love to see your creations!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

Absolutely stunning!!! What gorgeous coloring!