Saturday, October 31, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller: TWEET FRIENDSHIP

 Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back today sharing my latest card for Rachelle Anne Miller. We just had our first ice storm this week which wreaked havoc on all our trees. The entire city looks like a tornado came through and ripped the trees apart. I would much rather have snow than ice! So with the reminder that winter is about to pull up, I created this wintry card using a digital stamp called TWEET FRIENDSHIP

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E21, E25, E47
Teal: BG32, BG72, BG75, BG78
White: C0, C1, C3
Red: R22, R27, R29, R59
Black: C3, C5, C7
White Uniball Pen
 
The decorative bird paper is from Penny Black Festive and Frosty 6x6 Paper Pad. To finish off the card I added beautiful flowers from I Am Roses and pearls from Studio G.


 I hope you come join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter also because she will have special sales throughout the year just for email subscribers! Remember, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars so if you live in the U.S.A. you will pay a lower amount.
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: