Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: WIPING THE YEARS AWAY

 Happy Tuesday everyone! There are lots of exciting things happening at Polka Dot Orchard including new digis and new stencils! Be sure to check out the Polka Dot Orchard Store to grab your faves! All FALL and HALLOWEEN digi stamps are 31% off right now. 

Today, I'm featuring this hilarious set called WIPING THE YEARS AWAY! It's a really versatile set and perfect for a funny birthday card. With a different sentiment it would even work to let people know they've been poopy towards you, LOL! Unfortunately, I've had some people be kind of poopy towards me this year so maybe I should make some cards and mail them, hahaha!

Copics:
Brown: E23, E25, E29
Blue: B14, B16, B18, B29
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Flies: C2, W9

 I found some free digital poop paper and used that for my background. This was a pretty easy and simple card. I just finished it off with some brown enamel dots in the corners.


Please come share your creations with us on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard Facebook Page so we can Ooooh and Ahhhh over them!  

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: