Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: WARM WISHES


Happy Monday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the
OCTOBER Release at The Greeting Farm. This month was another fabulous release with 3 new stamp sets, and several FALL Digi Sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release!

Today, I decided to create a detailed scene card combining digis, dies, and stamps. This adorable couple are all ready for the cooler weather and are part of the new clear stamp set called WARM WISHES! I  LOVE them! To create the scene, I used the Porch 2 Digis, various die-cuts, and Copic coloring. 

COPICS:
Boy Skin: E11, E13, E15
Hair: E42, E49, Black
Girl Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Girl Hair: E23, E47
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R89
Black: C5, C7, C9, Black
White: C0, C1, C2, C3
Brown: E42, E43, E44
Puppy: C0, C1, C2, C3, R20, R21 
Siding: N0, N2, N4
Wood: E43, E44, E47, E79
Gold Cricut Marker
Liquid Applique (fur trim & snow)
 
In retrospect, I should have put the couple to the side so I didn't cover up the front door. You live and learn, LOL! I'm glad I took pictures throughout the scene building process so you can see how it all came together. I colored the door and window panels in Adobe Photoshop Elements. Next I copied and pasted the various digis into Word to start the scene.
 
 
I grabbed a ruler and pencil, and started to build the door frame and siding. After I penciled in all the lines. I then took N4 Copic Marker and went over all the lines using the ruler again to keep them straight. Next, I shaded the siding with N2, and N0 Copic Markers. The wood was colored in with E42, E43, E47, and E79. I colored the porch floor with C0, C1, and C2. The door mat was colored in with E23, E25, and E44 using dots. I stamped "hugs and kisses" from the Warm Wishes set on the door mat. The window panes were colored in with N6.

 
The final step was adding all the various die-cut embellishments. The wreath was created using MFT Scallop Circle Frame and branches from Sizzix Christmas Shadow Box Thinlets. The bow is from Yvonne Creations Holiday Garland Die. The trees, garland above the windows, and stars are from Sizzix Festive Trails Dies. The tree pots were created using Spellbinders Succulent Garden. To create the garland on the top of the wood porch rails, I used the top tree piece of Dee's Distinctively Small Snow Covered Stacker Tree.


After all that work on the door, I wasn't thinking and placed Anya and Ian right in front on foam tape, haha! I'm thinking I should have placed them more on the right. Oh well...I'll just have to create another scene card with some smaller characters.
 
 
Be su
re to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please come join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: