Saturday, October 31, 2020

The Greeting Farm: CHRISTMAS DIGI RELEASE!

Happy Sunday everyone! We have a very special Digi Stamp Release available for purchase today featuring 3 sets to get you ready for Christmas! The Greeting Farm Design Team created some adorable cards and gift ideas showcasing CHRISTMAS DAY, CHRISTMAS SAYINGS, BACKS 4 and SIT 1 on The Greeting Farm Blog.

I created an Easel Card so I could capture my family on Christmas day. There was a lot of coloring on this one! I'm tired, LOL! This card will be on display in my home and not one I am giving away.


Here is the Easel Card opened.


I used one of the sentiments from the Christmas Sayings Set on the bottom portion of the Easel Card.


Be su
re to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorite digis and stamps. You're going to LOVE them all! And please come join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: