Thursday, October 8, 2020

The Greeting Farm: TRICK OR TREAT 4 & HALLOWEEN NITE DIGIS

 Happy Thursday everyone! Who says Halloween has to be all scary? Today I'm sharing another Pop-up Box Card in pink, orange, and black featuring The Greeting Farm's Trick or Treat 4 and Halloween Nite Digis. I started this a week ago and finally finished it. I'm LOVING these Pop-up Boxes lately! 

I found these pretty pink and orange digital papers on Etsy and knew they would be perfect for the little girls from the Trick or Treat 4 set. To complete the look, I colored the haunted house and ghosts from Halloween Nite in pink also.
 
 
The two front ghosts were glued to plastic so they would float in the air. The ghost on the house is on foam tape. 
 
 
The sentiment is a stamp from an older Trick or Treat clear stamp set. To create the pop-up card box, I used the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Card Pop-Up Dies.
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please come join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: