Saturday, October 24, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller: SANTA BOY

 Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back today sharing my latest card for Rachelle Anne Miller. Christmas is right around the corner, and I need to keep churning out Christmas cards. Rachelle has added a bunch of CUTE digis over the last couple of weeks so I had to color up this adorable guy called SANTA BOY. I love that he's out delivering presents with his awesome dog!

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E47
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R89
Green: YG25, G24, YG46, G28
Teal: BG32, BG72, BG75
Black: C3, C5, C6, C7
White: C0, C1, C3
Snow: B000, W0
Sky: BG10
Liquid Applique
Gold Marker
 
I was struggling with a layout, but found an amazing sketch from Queen and Company which kickstarted my mojo. When I'm struggling making a card, I search out sketches and they help tremendously! I used paper from two different paper pads. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.
 
 
I hope you come join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter also because she will have special sales throughout the year just for email subscribers! Remember, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars so if you live in the U.S.A. you will pay a lower amount.
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: