Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Conie Fong: SUNFLOWER GNOME + SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER

 It's a busy day on my blog today. I have one last card to share with you...and it's a Christmas card! Have you started on your Christmas cards yet? I honestly never make enough so I usually end up buying them. But I'm hoping this year I can get at least the ones for family done. We shall see! Today I paired a couple digis from Conie Fong together to create this scene: Sunflower Gnome and Santa's Little Helper (the bag of presents).

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N2
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R59, R89
Black: C5, C7, C8, Black
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E
Puppy: C1, C2, C3, C5, R20
Green: YG23, YG25, G24, G46, G28
Teal: BG32, BG15, BG18
Stool: E42, E44, E47
Cricut Gold Marker 

 I created the living room scene using paper from different paper pads. The wood floor was created by cutting strips from Doodlebug Design Wood Grain paper, distressing the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink, and gluing the strips onto the sage green paper. Then I created a baseboard from white cardstock. The tree is a die from Tutti Designs called Gifts Under The Tree 

 The sentiment inside the frame is from Mama Elephant. I used a MFT die to create the square frame. The bag of presents is raised on foam tape for extra dimension.

 
If you create some cards using Conie Fong stamps, please stop by the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Page to enter the challenges. There are always two a month....one coloring challenge and one card challenge. 
 
Hugs!
Rosie

No comments: