Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Jaded Blossom: Halloween Release Sneak Peek Day 3

 Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, we are on Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom Halloween Release! I LOVE everything in this release and I know you will too!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99


Halloween 2020 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. Then it will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $153.99

Today we are revealing 2 new Stamp Set, and 1 new Stencil!
RIP - Freebie Alert
RIP is FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday through Sunday!

For Sneak Peek Day 3, I used the Crate Die to make a holder for these awesome monster kisses I found at Target in the Halloween candy section. I colored up these adorable monsters in bright colors and place them on the crate like they are crawling out. Aren't they adorable!!
 
 
I used the Mesh Stencil on the side of the boxes and then stamped the sentiment on both sides.
 
 
I'm having so much fun using all of these products from Jaded Blossom's Halloween Release! I can't wait to show you my project for tomorrow!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: