Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Jaded Blossom: FANCY PUMPKIN DIE and SALE!!

Happy September everyone! Jaded Blossom is releasing their new Fancy Pumpkin Die this week! Check out the Jaded Blossom Blog for all the design team projects! 

They are also having a Fall/Halloween themed SALE: 31% off all Fall and Halloween stamps. No rain-checks available...this is on in-stock stamps only. Click HERE to shop the sale!


Now it's time to take a look at the new DIE! 

Fancy Pumpkin Die $27.99

 

Here is what I created using the new die set! I went totally Halloween today! I cut out the solid pumpkin from YUPO paper and then used alcohol inks to create the design.


Next, I used several dies from different sets to create the jack-o-lantern faces. The eyes were created using the tiki flame die from Tropical Dies 2. The "chiclet" teeth were created using the marshmallow border die from the Coffee Banner Dies. For the middle pumpkin I used the Glasses Dies and the grass die from the Mushroom Die Set for it's teeth. The stems were cut out from kraft cardstock and the edges were distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. 


To finish it off, I cut a black scallop rectangle using the Slimline Dies for the background. I left a longer edge at the bottom of the card so I could add the die-cut words using the Happy Halloween Word Die. It's hard to tell from the photos, but the middle pumpkin is raised up on foam tape. I also cut several of the words from chipboard and layered them together to make the words thicker.


Make sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the team creates all week long.

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Very COOL Rosemary! LOVE how you did these pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!