Monday, September 7, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: FEEL BEAUTIFUL TODAY + SUMMER CHALLENGE!

It's been a crazy year so far and I can't believe summer is coming to an end. I feel like this year has been a blur. I am looking forward to fall though because it's my favorite season. I love the cooler weather so I can go back to wearing my cardigans and boots! 
 
To finish summer off with a bang, Polka Dot Orchard is having an END OF SUMMER SPLASH Challenge! Create something using a PDO digi and the following poster as inspiration from September 7th-20th. And to top it all off, NEW digis have been added to the Polka Dot Orchard Store! There are so many awesome deals in the store also!
 
 
Today, I colored this NEW stunning digi called FEEL BEAUTIFUL TODAY using the color scheme in the poster above for my inspiration. I LOVE her and think she is gorgeous!! I printed her on Xpress It Cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E37
Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49, Black
Eyes: YG23, E42
Lips: E04, R57, R59
Pink: RV04, RV06, RV09
Yellow: Y11, Y21,  YR21,  YR23
Crystal Stickles 
 
The sentiment on the card is also part of the Feel Beautiful Today Digi Set. I then used the Tim Holtz Speckles Layering Stencil and rubbed Scattered Straw and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink over the sentiment area to create the pattern.
 
 
I'll have some more cards to share throughout the week. Remember to snag some of those summer digis released over the past couple of months including the set I used to create these awesome flip flop cards called POOL HAIR DAYS.
 
 
 


Be sure to head over to the Polka Dot Orchard Store to snag your faves. Please come share your creations with us on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard Facebook Page so we can Ooooh and Ahhhh over them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: