Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I Am Roses September Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

It's The 15th of the month, and we are finally back with a brand new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher

Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
 
Here are the Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs SEPTEMBER 15th - OCTOBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “SEP IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Today, I challenged myself to create a card using colors outside my comfort zone...orange and yellow. I usually love working with bright colors, but orange and yellow together are not my normal thing. However, I felt they went perfectly with this gorgeous digital stamp from Polka Dot Orchard called FEEL BEAUTIFUL TODAY. I printed her on Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers. 
 
Copics:
Skin: E13, E23, E25, E29
Lips: E04, R57, R59
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E77, Black
Black trim on shirt: C5, C7, C8
Shirt: Paper-pieced
Crystal Stickles 
 
To finish off the card, I added gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses. They really add a dramatic statement to any project! I used the R43 peach roses, yellow cherry blossoms, S10 peach small flowers, S10 yellow small flowers, along with tiny leaves.
 
 
Remember, you have until OCTOBER 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: