Sunday, September 20, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: TRICK OR TREAT 4, HALLOWEEN NITE, & HALLO SENTIMENTS DIGIS


Happy Monday everyone! We are on our last day of Stamp Features for the
SEPTEMBER Release at The Greeting Farm, and today is a doozie! Marie created 3 brand new Digi Sets for Halloween and they work perfectly together to create an amazing scene!

I created two projects today. I've been on a Pop-Up Box Card roll lately, so I created another one along with a card. One of my fave movies from the 80s is GHOSTBUSTERS so when I saw the Stay Puft Marshmallow digi with the Ghostbusters in the Trick or Treat 4 Set, I just had to go that route! The ghosts, tree, and moon/clouds are from the Halloween Nite Set. I also included the sentiments from the Hallo Sentiments Set.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Boy Hair: E42, E44, E47
Girl Hair: E25, YR23, Y21
Clothes: E42, E43, E44
Machines: C3, C5, C7
Stay Puft: C0, C1, C2, Colorless Blender

Blue: B14, B16, B18, B29
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R59
Ghosts: YG01, YG03, YG11, YG23
Tree: W7, C8
Moon: YG00, YG21, C0, C1, Colorless Blender

I used Distress Oxide Inks on the sentiment panels and spritzed them with water. On the front panel I added 3 bats from the Halloween Nite set. On the side panels I added a small ghost. To create the "flying" ghosts I glued them to strips of plastic.


The city skyline scene was created using a Mama Elephant Die. To created the pop-up card box I used the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Card Pop-Up Dies.


 
My next project is a card. I enlarged Stay Puft in Microsoft Word, and then layered the two Ghostbusters in front of him. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please come join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie