Thursday, September 17, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: CHEEKY HONEY


Happy Friday everyone! We are on Day 3 of Stamp Features for the
SEPTEMBER Release at The Greeting Farm. This month was another fabulous release with 3 new stamp sets, and several Halloween Digis! I'll be showcasing the Halloween digis with several different projects on Monday.

Today, I'm showcasing this gorgeous girl called CHEEKY HONEY. When I saw her with her hand up, I knew I had to create an engagement card with her showing off her dazzling ring. I colored her with Copics and paper-pieced the main body of her dress. Next, I cut a little gem in half and then at an angle to create a little diamond for her finger.

Copics: 
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Eyes: E43, E44
Hair: E43, E44, E49, C8, Black
Dress: Paper-pieced
Black multiliner
Gold Cricut Marker
 
I used papers from 3 different My Mind's Eye paper pads: FANCY THAT, YES PLEASE, and ON TREND. To create dimension I raised several parts on foam tape.
 
 
 
 Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! Remember, we have our Blog Hop going on until the 18th! And please come join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: