Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Jaded Blossom: Halloween Release Sneak Peek Day 2

 Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, we are on Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom Halloween Release! I LOVE everything in this release and I know you will too!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99


Halloween 2020 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. Then it will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $153.99

Today we are revealing 1 new Stamp Set, and 2 new Stencils!
 

RIP - Freebie Alert
RIP is FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday through Sunday!

For Sneak Peek Day 2, I made two lollipop bags so I could show off both the Franken Gnome and Witch Gnome. I found these awesome lollipops at the Dollar Tree, and they were perfect for my projects!
 
 
I used the Ric Rac Topper Die to create the handled bag toppers. The Pumpkin Stencil and Pumpkin Faces Stencil are so awesome and created the cutest background to the fabulous Witch Gnome! 
 
 
For the Franken Gnome bag topper, I rubbed embossing ink over the Pumpkin Faces Stencil on black cardstock, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. So much fun!

 
Next, I created sentiment labels to also go on the front of the bag. The stitched squares were cut out using the Slimline Dies. Then I used the Spiderweb Stencil and Distress Oxide Inks to create the background, and stamped the sentiment on top. 

 
I had so much fun using all of these products from Jaded Blossom's Halloween Release! I can't wait to show you everything that's coming all week long!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: