Monday, September 28, 2020

Jaded Blossom: Halloween Release Sneak Peek Day 1

 Happy Monday! Today is Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom Halloween Release! I LOVE everything in this release and I know you will too!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99


Halloween 2020 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. Then it will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $153.99

Today we are revealing 1 New Die, 2 new Stamp Sets, and a new stencil!


 
RIP - Freebie Alert
RIP is FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday through Sunday!


For Sneak Peek Day 1, I created a card and coffin box set for my friend who LOVES Halloween! I found this coffin goo with a spider in it at Target and it fit perfectly inside the coffin box.

 
To create the card, I rubbed various Distress Oxide Inks over the Spiderweb Stencil on top of white cardstock. I then spritzed it with water to create the lighter droplets. I created the coffin on top of the card using the lid of the Coffin Die. I first stamped the RIP and HERE LIES DEE PARTED on the top of the coffin lid using embossing ink and Nuvo Glacier White Embossing Powder. Then I used a makeup brush to rub the embossing ink over just one of the spiders from the stencil and embossed it with Nuvo Clear Embossing Powder. I did the same technique to create the spider in the top left corner, fussy cut it out, and added googly eyes. 
 
 
Next, I scored each side tab on the lid in half and glued them together to create a narrow raised edge around the coffin lid. I had a bag of candy with a grass border and skeleton hand printed on the plastic bag. I cut it out and glued that to the side of the coffin lid. 

 
For the Coffin Box, I rubbed the same colors of Distress Oxide Ink on the top of the coffin box cut-out. Then, I spritzed the top with water to get the lighter water droplets. To finish it off, I just stamped one of the sentiments from the Freebie Set on top. Easy Peasy!
 
 
I had so much fun using all of these products from Jaded Blossom's Halloween Release! I can't wait to show you everything that's coming all week long!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: