Friday, September 11, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: POOL HAIR DAYS

To finish summer off with a bang, Polka Dot Orchard is having an END OF SUMMER SPLASH Challenge! Create something using a PDO digi and the following poster as inspiration from September 7th-20th. And to top it all off, NEW Digis and Stencils have been added to the Polka Dot Orchard Store! There are so many awesome deals in the store!
 
 
Today, I colored this digi called POOL HAIR DAYS using the color scheme in the poster above for my inspiration. The sentiment is also from the same set. To create the pool water, I used the Layered Eggs Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. 
 
 Copics:
Yellow: Y11, Y21 YR21 YR23
Teal: BG32, BG15, BG18
Pink: RV04, RV06, RV09
Skin: E00, E01, E11, E13
 
I printed the pool twice. On one printout I colored the water and fussy cut around the entire image. On the other pool printout, I colored the rim around the pool and then fussy cut around the outside and the inside. I raised the rim on foam tape and added it on top of the full pool cutout.
 
 
I used POOL HAIR DAYS to create these flip flop cards a few weeks back.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the Polka Dot Orchard Store to snag your faves. Please come share your creations with us on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard Facebook Page so we can Ooooh and Ahhhh over them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: