Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Paper Shelter~Use That Ribbon!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest creation for The Paper Shelter. These digi stamps and digi papers are AMAZING!! The files even come with colored images so you can make your cards quickly and easily....with no coloring!
A new challenge starts today at The Paper Shelter:
Use that RIBBON!
At The Paper Shelter, there is a new challenge every week along with an awesome prize up for grabs!! What's the prize?? 
If you play with a TPS image and win, you get a $30 gift certificate to spend in The Paper Shelter STORE!! 
If you play with a different image, you have a chance of  winning three digis of your choice. You can view all the challenge rules HERE.
Challenge prize badge 

For my card today, I used this fabulous digi called ROSE. She was so much to color and soooo gorgeous!! Look at all that beautiful hair!!
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Eyes: BG53, BG57
Lips: R20, R22, R24
Hair: E42, E43, E44, E47
Pink: RV00, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG53, BG57
Purple: V01, V05, V09
Yellow: Y08
Green: YG23, YG67
 
If you know anything about me then you know I love me some ribbon! I pretty much have ribbon on almost every card. I use a tool called a Bow Easy to tie perfect bows. This ribbon is from Walmart. The butterfly die at the top of my card is from Joy Crafts. My awesome friend Cebelica was able to snag one down for me...she's so good to me!! My dps are from Authentique FLOURISH 6x6 paper pad. The gorgeous flowers and butterfly are from Petaloo Teal Burlap Flowers and Petaloo Soft Pink Botanical Minis.
 To enter our challenge, head over to The Paper Shelter Blog and link up your card. Be sure to use a new project please....no backlinking. This challenge will run until Tuesday, May 6th.

Have a great week!!
Rosie :)

5 comments:

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Rosie and your colouring is stunning!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Just stunning Rosie xx

NicoleDesigns said...

Rosie, you did such an amazing job colouring her too. I love your colour choice.... so bright and cheery, whoever receives this card is very lucky..... xo Nikki

cebelica said...

Awww, I'm glad you are having fun with that border die. :) I think it looks fantastic on your card. This image is gorgeous, though I doubt I'd dare to give coloring it a try (at least not just yet - those hair "scare" me lol). You however, nailed it! Amazing coloring and stunning card. Hugs! xx

Heidi Brawley said...

WHOA!!!! This is very Beautiful!!!