Monday, April 21, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~Love from Bamboo!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card using items from the 7 Kids College Fund Store.

Don't forget you still have a couple days to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Be sure to use a stamp carried in the store to qualify for the gift certificate and Top 3. :)

Today I'm using an adorable stamp from Crafter's Companion called Love From Bamboo! I think he's just the cutest thing ever!! He's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Bear: N0, N2, N4, N6, N8, Colorless Blender
Heart: N0, N2, R22, R24, R27, R29, R39

I used dps from Authentique SMITTEN 6x6 paper pad and MME Cupid's Arrow 6x6 paper pad. I distressed the edges of my paper with Ranger Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink. The gorgeous heart die and corner die are from Spellbinders LACE HEARTS Shapeabilities Die Set.

Have a great week and see you back here soon!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Mojca said...

oh love the colours! so so pretty Rosie! Hugs! Mojca

Gail said...

Rosie, this is just adorable. I love the layout you used and am going to copy it for another card I'm making. Hope you don't mind. I love the red, white and black of this card and this image is absolutely the cutest. I LOVE this card. Thanks for linking your name to your blog..I love leaving comments on cards but don't have much time! :) Hugs, Gail

cebelica said...

Awww, he's a cutie! I just wanna hug him!! <3 Super sweet card! Hugs! xx