Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Greeting Farm New Release~FRAPPI ANYA!

It's Saturday....WOO HOO....the weekend and time for the Happy dance, haha! It's also time to showcase a new stamp for The Greeting Farm. The adorable cutie being released today is called FRAPPI ANYA! Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm BLOG to see how you can win this stamp!!

I think Frappi Anya reminds me of ....well, ME! I love coffee!! Not the straight black, strong, bitter stuff. I like my coffee creamy with lots of sweetness. I usually just use instant coffee. But my splurge is on CoffeeMate Italian Sweet Cream creamer....seriously the best creamer out there! 

So without further adieu, here's FRAPPI ANYA! I told you she was stinkin' adorable!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B39
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I used some gorgeous digital papers from MicheleRDesign called Magnolia Spring Blossom. The polka dot dp right behind the doily is from Studio G at Walmart. The ribbon is from my stash. I used my Bow-Easy tool to make the perfect bow. The pearls are from Recollections. I hand-wrote the sentiment.


  Here's a side-view so you can see the layers.

Now head on over to The Greeting Farm STORE to snatch up this cutie before she sells out! You know how fast things sell-out when they are first released! :)

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love your pink kraft combo. Adorable new stamp

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE This is very Beautiful!!! She is Super Adorable!!!! I love your beautiful creation!!!
hugs,Heidi

cebelica said...

I'm not really a coffee person, but still ... This image is so stinkin' cute! And I think that she could have more or less anything in her glass, not just coffee (maybe hot chocolate or cocoa instead). Your card is gorgeou. I think that big bow is top notch! Hugs! xx

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

Omg this stamp is a must have and I'm very much in love with your bows! So much so that I'm considering purchasing a bow easy!