Wednesday, April 23, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~ANYTHING GOES

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been having a great week so far. Today starts a new challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.

The theme for the next two weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES!

Today, I've used the super adorable Little Darlings Ellie's Birthday from Saturated Canary. She's one of my favorites!! I'm trying out some different coloring paper. This time I used Neenah Solar White Super Smooth Cardstock and stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E13, E25, E29
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06
Blue: BG10, BG53, BG55, BG57
Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

My dps are from Authentique FLOURISH 6x6 Paper Pad. I just recently purchase the gorgeous Wild Rose Studio Corner Flourish Specialty Die and had to use it on this card. It's bigger than I thought, but I LOVE it!! Then I added some Melissa Frances white pearls to the flower centers, which really made the die pop. The beautiful teal burlap flowers are also a new find in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. Both the teal and pink flowers are from Petaloo....fabulous I tell ya!! The oval behind my image was cut out using the Marianne Design Passe Partout Oval Die...LOVE it too!! All of my favorites are pretty much on this card!!

Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

We hope to see you playing along with us over the next 2 weeks. Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie

5 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love the colours on this gorgeous card Rosie x

Bridie said...

Great card, I love the hot pink and teal combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a lovely day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Donna said...

Stunning card Rosie, I love the pop of pink and your colouring is perfect :) Donna ♥ x

PS: I'm really grateful for the lovely comment you left on my blog...thank you x

Kelly said...

I love how you put her on the outside of the framed sentiment! Your colors and florals are so perfect with your card design. I love this one, gorgeous card in every way!
Hugs Kelly

cebelica said...

Lots of pink, flowers and a cute image. Doesn't get much better than this. Fab card! Hugs! xx