Saturday, April 26, 2014

Little Miss Muffet~ANYTHING GOES!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Happy Saturday everyone! I'm a little behind this week. I thought my allergies were acting up, but then the sickness came over me. Worst timing ever as I was supposed to meet up with some amazing gals for some coloring today!! :(  Instead, I'm chilling at home finishing up this card while hubby puts together more of my craft furniture. He's an amazing guy taking care of me and my craft room! :)
 
We've made some changes at Little Miss Muffet and are doing some of our posts on FB so we can keep the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog more focused on the bi-weekly challenges. Today I'm sharing this card on the LMM Facebook Page, featuring Celeste Amberglow SWEET TEACHER!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG53, BG57
Shoes: C3, C5, N8
Shirt: Paper-pieced
 
I used dps and pearls from Recollections that I got at Micheals. The ribbon is from Walmart.
 
Now, don't forget to head over to the Little Miss Muffet FB Page and "like" us to stay up to date on all our news. We just hit a "freebie" mark and if we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!!
 
The current challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog is "ANYTHING GOES" so head over and link up your projects there too!
 
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Rosie

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Waaaaw what a lovely card, such a cute image. Hope your cold will pass quickly. hugs! Mojca

Heidi Brawley said...

awe this is very Adorable!!!

cebelica said...

Not just school, your card rocks too. ;)
Hugs! xx