Friday, April 4, 2014

Michele R Design Digital Papers now availabe on ETSY!!

TGI FRIDAY baby!! I've got some exciting news for you!! My friend has opened up her Michele R Design ETSY Shop today to share some amazing digital papers!! They are absolutely gorgeous and I had a ball designing with them!!

Here's my card using Shabby Flowers Digital Paper Pack. You can purchase various coordinating files that have matching designer papers, sentiments, flowers, tags, tickets, paper bows, and inserts to decorate the inside of your cards!! Amazing products for a great price!!


Here's a closeup of the paper bow, flowers and sentiment. I cut out various parts from the flowers, curled up the edges, and layered them on top of each other. Then I added a pearl to the center. I love the paper bows too!
 Now head on over to the GRAND OPENING of Michele's Etsy Store, MicheleRDesign and grab your beautiful digital paper sets!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw the papers look really gorgeous Rosie and I love how you made a crown out of pearls, looks rally gorgeou. hugs! Mojca

Joey said...

Rosie this is gorgeous, beautiful design. Joey x

cebelica said...

These papers are really beautiful. If my printer was a bit better (and if it ever had any other colour in it, not just black), I'd definitely do some shopping too.
Your card is awesome. Hugs! xx

Colette said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful papers, already been over and had a look round, off to buy a couple of sets now. Hugs, Colette xx