Wednesday, April 16, 2014

By LORi Designs NEW STAMP LINE!! So Ella!!

**If you are looking for my card for The Paper Shelter, please scroll down.
______________________________________________________________________
Happy hump day, WOOT WOOT! I hope your week has been going okay!
I'm back today to share a special post with you. As you know I design for By LORi Designs. Her stamp line also includes stamps from her older daughter Hannah. Well, the talent runs in the family because now her younger daughter ELLA has been bitten by the digi bug!!

Today we are showcasing a new stamp line at By LORi Designs called SO ELLA! These stamps are all drawn by Lori's daughter Ella. You can see these new stamps and my fellow DTs' cards on the By LORi Designs BLOG!!
 
 
Today, I'm showing off So Ella GAMER GIRL. According to Ella she's been up all night playing video games....hence the crazy, wild hair, LOL! I made her a redhead and gave her some freckles. My first time doing freckles, hee, hee. :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E39, E15, R08, E11
Pink: R82, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG53, BG57

I decided to make my card with girlie colors. I used my new Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen to go over all the letters in the sentiment. It's sparkly! :) You can make your own KEEP CALM sentiments HERE!!

I used some dps from Authentique. The Polaroid frame is from My Favorite Things. The ribbon and blue crystals are from Walmart.

Now head on over to the By LORi Designs Store to snatch up your SO ELLA digital cuties! Ella is a sweet girl and I know she would appreciate you making a card with her images.

Hugs,
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Rosie! LOVE her red hair and freckles!

cebelica said...

Ella sure has her mother's talent. This image is great. I can totally imagine this girl staying up all night and playing video games. He he.
Great card! Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

Waw what a pretty card Rosie. great colours and cute little image. hugs! Mojca

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a cool card! I love the colours and Ella's images are all fab xx