Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Greeting Farm's SSSC TRESS is almost here!!

I've got amazing news!! Super Secret Stamp Club TRESS is coming to The Greeting Farm STORE on 4/15....just a few more days and then she'll be available for everyone to purchase!! I LOVE her flowing hair.....so adorable!!

I went to a coloring retreat a few weeks ago in Dallas, TX. There were about 19 ladies at the retreat and we were supposed to make an Artist Trading Card for everyone. Here's what I made to hand out. I fussy cut each of those flowers from some Graphic45 dps, and placed them on pop-dots....yeah, I don't think I'll do that again, LOL! The orange flower trim is from Michaels. 

2014-04-10 Tress ATC (full view with watermark)

Now, don't forget, this cutie will be released in The Greeting Farm Store on Tuesday, 4/15. Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see more creations from me and Rachel!

Hugs, 
Rosie

2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hey you! Her hair looks fab! Awesome colouring xx

ionabunny said...

Love what you did with tress. What a fab stamp