Wednesday, April 9, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~Anything Goes with a Twist!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I hope you are having a great week so far! Today starts a new challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The challenge for the next 2 weeks is:


ANYTHING GOES!

Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to qualify for the gift certificate and Top 3!

Those of us on the DT are mixing things up a bit and this time our goal was to add one of our favorite items from CHA. For my favorite item, I used this gorgeous Tattered Lace High Heel Glam Die!!


Isn't it fabulous?!! I think it goes well with this Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Ava Loves to Celebrate!! She is soooooo pretty!! I just love these stamps! Stamping Bella is coming out with a bunch of new ones and they are currently on pre-order in the store HERE.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R39
Black: C3, C5, C7, Star Dust Stickles
Green: YG23,  G07
Cake: RV00, RV02, RV06, Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen

My dps are from My Mind's Eye Cupid's Arrow 6x6 paper pad. I even cut part of the die and added it to the top right corner. To bling up my card, I added lots of Star Dust Stickles.

 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Scor-tape
Now don't forget to be eligible for the prize and top 3 you must use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! This challenge ends on April 22nd, so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!

Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Now, that's a card for a diva. I love it! And you coloured the image perfectly. Hugs! x