Friday, April 18, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Inspiration Post!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are having a great one! Isaiah was off of school today so I've already had a head start into my weekend. He had a friend spend the night so he's having a great time not being bored, LOL! 
 
We've made some changes at Little Miss Muffet and are doing some of our posts on FB so we can keep the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog more focused on the bi-weekly challenges. Today's my day to post on the LMM Facebook Page, and I'm sharing a card featuring this little cutie called SPENCER'S SHIP!
 
 Copics:
Bear: E11, E15, E35
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Light Blue on ship: BG02, BG05

I used various dps that were in my stash. The sticker boat, stars, and sentiment are from Echo Park. The ribbon is from Walmart.

Now, don't forget to head over to the Little Miss Muffet FB Page and "like" us to stay up to date on all our news. We just hit a "freebie" mark and if we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!! The current challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog is "DISTRESSED" so head over and link up your projects there too!
 
Have a great weekend and HAPPY EASTER!
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Guess which song has been stuck in my mind from the moment I saw this card ... Sailing by Rod Stewart! And I don't think it's gonna get out of my mind anytime soon.
Really pretty card.
hugs! xx