Tuesday, April 1, 2014

TGF Skyward Anya has hit the STORE!!

It's a beautiful day for a release here at The Greeting Farm, don't you think?
They say March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb…but I know for a fact that March went OUT like a lion in many parts of the country, so hopefully this fun April release will warm your heart, and hey…Spring's GOT to be around the corner, right?
 

Well, look no further and set your eyes on the skies!

SKYWARD ANYA

is being released today in the TGF STORE!

To celebrate the first day of April, The Greeting Farm has finally released her!! Rachel and I are back again on The Greeting Farm Blog with even more projects that will leave your head in the clouds!

I've got two projects to showcase today. First up is my card. I used dps from MME Come Away With Me 6x6 paper pad. The plane and middle frame are chipboard pieces from October Afternoon Boarding Pass chipboard stickers.


 My 2nd project is a Pop-Up Box Card. You can find the tutorial HERE. This was a lot of fun to make, but it took me a while to figure it out. It definitely helps to watch the video. :)
I used dps from MME Lucky in Love. The cloud and "Via Air Mail" are chipboard stickers from October Afternoon's Boarding Pass Collection.



Want to WIN this upworthy gal?

Leave a comment below on this post, and also on RACHEL's BLOG. Then head over to The Greeting Farm and leave a comment that you visited us. One lucky winner will receive SKYWARD ANYA as the prize!
 You have until 11:30 pm CST to enter!

Thanks for joining us and remember to keep your eyes on the skies!
Hugs!
Rosie :)

26 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Awesome projects!

Joanne said...

Lovely cards!

Debs said...

Wow I'm up in the air over your card, what a high

Blankina said...

Both projects with skyward Anya are great Rosy..lovely details and colouring. Fingers crossed, I will give it to my daughter ( it's her birthday today ) and she is the second generation of TGF fans in the family!
Hugs Blankina

cebelica said...

Love the card as well as the box. I've been seeing quite a few of these boxes around lately, but haven't made any myself yet. It looks fun though so I might give it a try.
Hugs!

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

I am in LOVE with this box could you would you please with a cherry on top do tutorial for it, I would love to make one for my amazing little cousin for graduation!

Unknown said...

I love your pop up card!

Mojca said...

oh what a pretty little box, love the balloons and the cute girl wich you coloured beautifully. hugs! Mojca

Daimar Sanchez said...

Me encantan sus dos proyectos y esa caja tarjeta es hermosa delicitaciones

Sue D said...

Wonderful projects!! I like your coloring, choice of papers and embellishments.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous project!!! Love the colors you used with her!

Elena said...

Wow! This is amazing!!!

Chio said...

I made the same box card for Easter, such a great project! I love it!

kanatanewf said...

ooh! These are gorgeous, Rosemary!

jan farnworth said...

Love it very creative

Katya said...

Wow fabulous coloring. I love both projects but my favorite is the box. I love how you added all of the "sky" elements and did I mention I love your fabulous coloring? Thank you for sharing. :)

Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

scrappinmomof6 said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun project. Love the balloons. TFS

craftycreationsbyniki said...

I just love your card box it is super cute.

Annie said...

I absolutely love love love ur pop up box card and how u incorporate Skyward Anya. It also reminds me of the little girl from the Disney movie Up...now all we need is Skyward Ian to make it complete. :P Anyway, great job!

Unknown said...

Great projects, and so cute too.

Unknown said...

Love your card.

Unknown said...

Love your card.

Stephanie said...

Your cards are absolutely amazing! I love your coloring!

Sugarlips said...

This is amazing. Those box cards are so cute and you rocked it. Great job on coloring it.

ionabunny said...

Your pop up box is amazing. Love the red colour scheme. Fantastic projects