Saturday, February 27, 2021

Welcome to DIAMOND PRESS! My first set of cards using DP Stamps and Dies!

 Happy Saturday everyone! Today, I'm sharing a bunch of cards I made using Diamond Press Stamps and Dies. Normally, Diamond Press sells their products through HSN, but this round of stamps and dies went straight into the Diamond Press Store. Although several sets are sold out, there are still some available.

Also, when ordering from their website, shipping on anything is FREE (even if you only order 1 thing)!! You can't beat that! An extra bonus: follow VianneyCreates on YouTube, and then you can use code VCDP for an extra 19% off.

 

 

I hope you enjoyed browsing these cards! I'll have more coming up for the new HSN Release happening this Tuesday. Beth will be on HSN twice....once at 8am and then later in the afternoon! 

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: