Saturday, February 27, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller: PENGUIN HUG

 Happy Saturday friends! My card today features a Rachelle Anne Miller digi called PENGUIN HUG. And if you are like me, then there have probably been several times this year that you really needed one. I can't wait for the day when I can hug all my friends and family!

Copics:
Mama Penguin: C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, C10
Penguin Beak: YR02, YR04, YR09, E19
Baby Penguin: C1, C3, C5, C7
Scarf: BG11, BG32, BG72, BG75/ RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Bird: YR02, YR04, C1, C0, W3, W5
Sky: Stormy Weather Distress Oxide Ink
Ground: Weathered Wood Distress Oxide Ink

I kept the scene clean and simple by cutting a circle from a scrap sheet of paper to lay around the image so I could rub Distress Oxide ink over stencils creating the circle landscape. I matted the card panel with black cardstock and adhered it to a white 5.5 x 5.5 card base. The decorative corners were created using a Whimsy Die. 


 I hope you come join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter because she will have special sales throughout the year just for email subscribers! 

 Remember, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars so if you live in the United States you will pay a lower amount.
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: