Monday, February 15, 2021

Jaded Blossom February Release: Sneak Peek Day 1

 Happy Monday! Today is Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom February 2021 Release, which is all about our love for ART and CRAFTING! This release is a lot of fun, and if you are a collector like me then you need all of it!

 For my project today, I created a Rolodex card. This is my first time creating one of these, and I am loving it!! The die from Jaded Blossom has a great surface area to work with so I was able to fit quite a bit on it. I love the stitched border! I added a tag on the left (but I forgot to add some ribbon to it, LOL), and of course a couple of Copic Markers. I paper-pieced parts of the scissors and washi tape roll.  
 
 
I cut apart the Month Word Dies to make the word CREATE from gold cardstock. To adhere it at the top of the Rolodex card, I cut a separate rolodex card from acetate and then glued the letters to the top of the acetate. This gives the letters something sturdy to sit on. 
 
 
To create more dimension, I adhered the tag, markers, scissors and washi tape roll to the Rolodex card with foam tape. 
 
 
I can't wait to create more to fill up my new wood Rolodex holder I recently purchased from Etsy.
 

 
 
**********************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

February 2021 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
- New Stencils
1 - Freebie 3x4 Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp Set - Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $141.99

Today we are revealing 2 new Die sets and 2 new Stamp sets! 
 

 

I seriously LOVE this entire release, and I know you will too! I can't wait to show you everything that's coming all week long!

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh man, I NEED these dies!! And I love your rolodex box!

Anne Temple said...

Love this! I want the entire set and that rolodex holder :-)