Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Jaded Blossom February 2021 Release: Sneak Peek Day 3

 Happy Wednesday everyone! Today is Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom February 2021 Release, which is all about our love for ART and CRAFTING! This release is a lot of fun, and if you are a collector like me then you need all of it!

For my project today, I used Distress Oxide Ink with the Torn Tape Stencil on a 6x6 canvas for a home decor piece. 
 
 
The tag was created using the Handmade with Care Stamps. I stamped the rolls of washi tape with Versamark, and added gold embossing powder. Next, I colored in the tape rolls with Copic Markers. I fussy cut it out and added it to the Treat Tag Die with foam tape. I didn't have a clear bag that was big enough to hold the canvas as a gift so for the photo I just laid the tag on top of the canvas.
 
 
I colored one of the torn tape strips aqua blue and then used a gold paint pen to add dots. The sentiment BE UNIQUE was created with a DYMO Embossing Label Maker.



*************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

February 2021 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
- New Stencils
1 - Freebie 3x4 Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp Set - Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $141.99

Today we are revealing 1 new Stamp set and 1 Stencil! 
 
  

I seriously LOVE this entire release, and I know you will too! There are so many things you can create using Jaded Blossom products so b
e sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: