Monday, February 15, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: COOL COUPLE

 Happy Tuesday everyone! We are on Day 1 of Stamp Features for the  FEBRUARY 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I will be on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release over the next few days.

I am loving the new COOL COUPLE Stamp Set! They are perfect for so many different occasions. I decided to use them for a Valentine's Day card and paired them with these cute Vday papers.

Copics:
Boy Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Boy Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49, Black
Girl Skin: E23, E25, E27
Girl Hair: Black, C8, R37, R24
Red: R24, R27, R29, R56, R89
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
White: C00, C0, C1, C3
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75
Black: C5, C7, C10

You know I love foam tape and use it on almost every card I make. I raised this adorable couple on foam tape for extra dimension.

This set also comes with a beautiful flower stamp and a couple of sentiments. I used them on the inside corner. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: