Friday, February 26, 2021

Conie Fong: GNOME SWEETHEARTS WITH DOGS

 Happy Friday friends! So to brighten everyone's day....I give you PUPPIES! I mean seriously, how can you not be happy surrounded by adorable puppies? I love how fluffy they are! These cuties are part of the Gnome Sweethearts with Dogs Digital Set from Conie Fong. I love the Gnome couple, but I just had to start off showcasing these fabulous puppies first!

Copics:
Puppy 1: N2, N4
Puppy 2: C00, C0, C1, C5, C6, C8, C10
Puppy 3: E21, E23, E25

I printed the puppies on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored them up. I felt like they needed a background so I inked up some grass and sky using Distress Oxide Ink. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Friends Furever.

 
If you create any cards using Conie Fong stamps, please stop by the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Page to enter the challenges. There are always two a month....one coloring challenge and one card challenge.
 

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: